Skilled Swing Bed is an option for patients that need short term care beyond their acute care stay but are not ready to go home.
- Must have 3 midnight stay as an acute care patient either here or at another facility.
- Must have Traditional Medicare (Occasionally some other insurances do pay for Swing Bed Services).
- Must have a skill to qualify such as continued IV antibiotics, wound care, Physical Therapy.
- You will have the same hospital staff from acute care.
- We will assist you to meet your goals.
- You will be expected to participate in care that will improve your chances of success at home.
- You will meet with a Care Plan team weekly to discuss your care and goals.
- A discharge planner will assist with a plan for a safe discharge.