Endoscopy services are offered at Minneola Healthcare by Dr. Mirza Ahmad MD and Dr. Nathan Schandevel MD.
- Colonoscopy- Colonoscopy is the only cancer screening test that both detects and prevents cancer. Colonoscopy can also detect conditions like colitis, inflammatory bowel disease and diverticulosis. It may be time to talk to your doctor about a colonoscopy if you-
- Are over 45.
- Have a personal history of colon polyps or Cancer.
- Have a family history of Colon Polyps or Cancer.
- Have a personal history of Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Have Colon Cancer symptoms such as-
- Blood in the stool
- Unexpected weight loss
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal pain
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- EGD with Dilation to help people with swallowing problems