CONSTRUCTION UPDATE FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 14TH
– They will continue digging footings this week
– Around 10:00 this morning, they will begin pouring concrete and are expected to pour 80-100 yards of concrete. This will take care of part of the front of the new addition, up the west hallway, and then across by lab.
– They will then begin to dig the footings for the new space that will be the storage room and the meeting room. These two rooms will be built slightly different than the other structures as these two rooms will serve as our weather safe rooms during times of bad weather.
– All footings should be completed by the end of this week, first part of next week.
– The electrical work has already started.
– The underground plumbing will begin mid-week.
– The automatic door openers for the Clinic vestibule and the Therapy vestibule will be installed Thursday/Friday of this week.
Project continues to progress according to schedule!