CONSTRUCTION UPDATE FOR WEEK OF OCTOBER 24TH
The following is scheduled to occur this week:
– Al’s H2O is on site today and tomorrow to do the work for the sewer tie-in. As a result, the alley behind the First Christian Church will be closed to traffic. Byron will be calling the county dispatch office to inform them we will be utilizing the northeast entrance (entrance by Materials Management) for ambulance traffic for both today and tomorrow.
– An ADA ramp is also being constructed just outside the entrance of the Clinic. Barricades have been put up, blocking half of the sidewalk. This will be a 1-day project and the sidewalk and new ramp will be open tomorrow morning.
– Pete Woods will be back on site today. During the week, he will be taking out the remainder of the tree and doing the dirt work for the new building pad.
– Building Solutions will be on site next week to dig for the new footings of the new spaces.
– The temporary doors in the Clinic and PT space will be taken out this week and replaced with the permanent doors. Efforts will be coordinated with the Clinic Director.
– The permanent exterior doors and frames will be installed the week of October 31st.
– And…..the jack hammering is completed for a while.