CONSTRUCTION UPDATE FOR THE WEEK OF 2/4/17
The following is scheduled to occur:
– The mason’s will be on site this week to start on the brick that goes out front.
– Roofing will be put on this week.
– Framers will continue working inside the space.
– The plumbers and electricians continue to work on their rough-ins.
– In 1 ½ – 2 weeks the crew will begin putting the blocking in place for extra support. Hutton will “set up” a patient room as it is scheduled to be set up. We will then take a group of nurses and aides from the Hospital to assess what is scheduled to occur. If minor changes need to be made, they can be done at that time. We want to make sure where things are scheduled to be hung and/or placed, that they are still at the correct place – Ex. – on the correct side of the patient’s bed, within arm reach, etc.
– They will begin water-proofing the exterior in two weeks.
– On 2/27, the work on the procedure room will begin.
– Minimal noise is expected this week and will primarily be associated with the new roof being installed.