CONSTRUCTION UPDATE FOR THE WEEK OF 10/31
The following is scheduled to occur this week:
– Work will continue on the building pad. Due to low moisture content, they are having to dump water in and work it into the ground. Terracon is on site testing the moisture content to make sure it is correct.
– Building Solutions will start on footings once the building pad is ready to go.
– The electricians will start running conduit in the tunnel under the hospital. There will be some noise when they begin core drilling through the footings.
– The front entry doors for the Clinic and for PT will be replaced this week, along with door operators.
– The sliding windows will also be installed at the reception desks in the Clinic.
– LTC will be operating on generator one day this week as they tie in to the new transformer out back (this is outside the scope of the building project). Time will be coordinated between Southern Pioneer and the LTC team.
– All interior doors have been replaced in the Clinic and in Therapy.
– Still waiting for the seeding to occur around the Clinic and Therapy. Randy continues to try and follow up on this.
– Will also be working to clean up residue around the glass that has been installed on the half walls in the Clinic.
Work continues to remain on schedule