CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY FOR WEEK OF NOVEMBER 7TH
– Hydro-seeding of the space around the clinic and therapy building will occur today.
– The decorative brick both inside and outside of the clinic is being sealed today and there is an odor; however, once the sealant is dry, the odor will dissipate.
– Al’s H2O will be putting asphalt millings down today in the parking north of the clinic and PT spaces. Please have all vehicles moved by 1:00 today so this can occur and we can get the parking bumpers put down.
– Pete will be doing the fine grading today and this his part will be completed.
– The building layout will occur today (after Pete’s work is completed) and tomorrow.
– Footings will begin on Wednesday.
– Sliding glass windows were installed at clinic scheduling on Saturday.
– The automatic door openers at each of the two vestibules will be installed today/tomorrow.
– Currently, we are right on schedule.
Again thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue with our building project!